1) Instructions on how to participate form part of these “Terms and Conditions”. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms.
2) The Promoter is Moo Brew Pty Ltd (ABN 55 142 516 256) (Moo Brew, We, Our, Us) of 76a Covehill Road, Bridgewater Tasmania (Promoter).
3) This Competition is only open to individual Australian residents, aged 18 years or over, who are not employees (or their immediate family members) of the Promoter.
4) To enter, Participants must follow @moobrewbrewery on Instagram and comment on the specified Instagram post in 25 words or less and tag a friend(s), during the Submission Period(s) (Entry). Participants must be 18+ years of age.
5) The Submission Period(s) are from
11.00am (AEST) on Friday 17 May 2019 to 4.00pm (AEST) Friday 31 May 2019
2.00pm (AEST) on Sunday 16 June 2019 to 4.00pm (AEST) Thursday 20 June 2019.
Promoted events are:
Competition.1: Winter Feast, Fri 14 - Sun 16 June 2019 & Wed 19 - Sun 23 June 2019 - 4pm EST + Night Mass, Fri 14 June 2019 - 10pm EST
Competition.2: Night Mass, Fri 21 June 2019 - 10pm EST
6) Multiple competition entries are permitted unless otherwise specified.
7) Participants can only submit their own original work. Entries must not contain any material that infringes any third party moral rights or intellectual property rights. Participants must seek the consent of any recognisable person appearing in an Entry to submit the Entry in this Competition.
9) This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
10) There will be 2 Winners – as per the two submission periods above.
The Prizes are as follows:
Competition.1 (running 17-31 May 2019): 2 x Winter Feast Season Pass $50 each; 2x Night Mass (June 14, 2019) $89 each.
Competition.2 (running 16-20 June 2019): 4 x Night Mass (June 21, 2018) $89 each.
Total prize pool is valued up to a total of $634 (GST inclusive). The Prize value is based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for a change in the Prize value between now and the Prize redemption date.
Judging will be carried out by the Promoter at 4.00pm (AEST) Friday 31 May 2019; and 4.00pm (AEST) Thursday 20 June 2019; with regards to the specific event competition instagram posts, not general Moo Brew posts.
Judging will be based on the most creative, clever and entertaining entry on Instagram that best fits the brief. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners must be able to claim their prize in Hobart from Friday 14 June 2019 and Sunday 23 June 2019. The prize does not include flights and accommodation.
11) The Promoter will select additional reserve entries that it determines to be the next best and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is selected.
12) Each Winner will be notified by private message sent to their Instagram account within 4 hours from the closing of the Submission Period. Winners may be required to provide personal information (such as a home address or email address) to claim the Prize.
13) If a Winner does not claim his/her prize by the time specified in the private message, or if a Winner cannot be contacted, or cannot provide suitable proof as to eligibility, or compliance with these Terms and Conditions, he/she will forfeit the prize in its entirety and the next best Winner will be chosen. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
14) In redeeming the Prize, each Winner accepts and agrees to comply with the standard terms and conditions applicable to the individual venues and events.
15) Each Participant warrants to the Promoter that (a) he/she has complied with the Entry requirements; b) no Entry submitted by him/her will contain viruses or cause harm to any person or entity; and (c) he/she has and will comply with all applicable laws and regulations including without limitation copyright law and privacy law. Each Participant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and Partners against all costs and claims in connection with a failure by him/her to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
16) Each Participant agrees that he/she is fully responsible for each Entry he/she submits, and is fully responsible for any equipment, or other costs required for, or associated with an Entry. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its Partners excludes any liability for such Entries or any costs borne by the Participant relating to such Entries.
17) This Competition is in no way endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Instagram.
18) Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entry where: it reasonably suspects that the Entry fails to comply with relevant law, breaches these terms and conditions, or the Participant has failed to meet the eligibility criteria.
20) If the Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition.
22) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, modifies, or, purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as other implied warranties under any legislation in Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and its Partners are not responsible for and exclude all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) – whether direct, indirect, special or consequential – arising in any way out of the Competition, including (without limitation) out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry that is late, lost, altered or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter; (d) any use of the Prize; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a Participant.
23) If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it shall be severed and the remaining Terms will remain in full force and effect.
24) The Terms and Conditions of this Competition are governed by the laws of Tasmania and the entrant agrees to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Tasmania.